Can I transfer my swim registration to another participant?
Transfers may be processed up until two weeks prior to the event. Here's how to transfer your registration:
You can transfer your registration in your events.com account
- Log-in to events.com. If you don't have an account, select "sign-up" and use the same email as listed on your registration
- Wait for your event tabs to load and find the event registration you need
- Click "Manage Event"
- Click "Manage Registration"
- Click "Transfer Registration" and enter in the new participant's email.
They will receive an email invitation to accept your spot. Upon accepting the registration, they will be charged a $20 transfer fee to accept the registration. Any additional exchange of monies, if you've chosen to sell your registration, must occur between the you the the transferee outside of the system. You'll receive notification as well as a confirmation when they've finished.
- Transferring your registration transfers your spot in the swim AND your event package. To put it simply, if you transfer your registration you will not be able to pick up your event package.
- It is advisable to not give out your registration details, especially your Confirmation ID.
- We do not get involved in the transfer of registration fees between parties. Exchange of money (if any) is handled by the person transferring the registration and the person the registration is transferring to.